The Pre-School Snow Policy is as follows. A certain number of days are built into the calendar for each class.
Generally, when the Harford County School system is closed for the day due to bad weather, the Preschool will also be closed. Every effort will be made to schedule make up for any additional missed days that are not originally built in.
If the Harford County School system has a delayed opening TWO HOURS LATE, we will follow this schedule in order for ALL classes to meet:
- 5 Day AM meets 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- 4 Day PM meets 1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- 3 Day AM meets 10:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
- 3 Day PM meets 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- M/T AM meets 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Th/F meets 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- W/Th/F meets 1:15 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
- M/T pm meets at 1:15 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
- Enrichment AM meets 12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Enrichment PM meets 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:45 a.m. Parent Tot Class will meet 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Wednesday 10:30 a.m. Parent Tot Class will meet 12:00-1:00 p.m.
* In the case where the Governor of Maryland declares a State of Emergency, the days missed will not be counted in the snow days.
Snow make up days will be in April and May.
Please listen to the radio for early school closings when the weather looks threatening. We will also close early, and you will need to come to school to pick up your child.
Harford County will now be announcing closings with a Code for Harford County Employees. The codes do not apply to students or our school.